The lab containers are fully insulated suitable for operation in all extremes of climatic conditions. The laboratory operating area in negative pressure is air conditioned with extracted air filtered and returned to maintain a comfortable working environment and to reduce operating costs.
Applications for the laboratories can be fully operational within hours of arriving on site. So it can be used on exploration projects for the primary sizing of samples or as an on-site mining laboratory potentially saving millions in analysis and setup costs.
• All units are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079 Offshore Container Standard and or ATEX, IEC and / or SOLAS standards
• Built for Safe Area or Hazardous Area Operation Zone 1 and Zone 2
• Pressurised Control Module / Cabin create a safe area environment for personnel and equipment, with built in HVAC and power control systems.
• All modules are designed, built and completely fitted out as per customer's specifications and requirements
• A60 Fire Rating complete with Certificate
• Units designed and built complete with Fire & Gas Detection System, HVAC System and Communication System
• Factory Acceptance Test and Pre-commissioning for all electrical and instrumentation
Please download laboratory container brochure for reference.