In the context of the deepening of global energy transformation, with the continuous promotion and application of electrochemical energy storage in the power system, a containerized mobile energy storage system is entering people's field of vision. Why choose this special container as the shell is because:
1. Waterproof, dustproof/sand proof: The protection level can reach IP54
2. Anti-corrosion: The overall structural frame is made of high-quality steel, and all steel parts and components are pre-treated by shot blasting and sandblasting, sprayed with zinc-rich primer, and multi-layer sprayed. Containers are not prone to defects such as corrosion, paint failure, fading, and discoloration in the harsh environment of high temperature, high humidity, and high salt spray.
3. Load: The material of the container body will be subjected to the Charpy impact test with a V-shaped notch, and the container body will pass the load test.
4. Fire insulation: Up to A60 standard. The shell structure, insulation, interior and exterior trim, etc. are flame-retardant materials.
5. Shockproof: High-quality steel plate products are used. Hoisting, load bearing, and sports car tests will be carried out before leaving the factory to ensure that the mechanical strength of the container and its internal equipment meets the requirements under transportation and earthquake conditions.
6. Grounding lightning protection system: The power distribution box inside the box is equipped with a lightning protection module to prevent lightning surge caused by induction lightning and overvoltage caused by other reasons.
7. Power distribution system: The power distribution box has features such as lightning protection module, leakage protection, overcurrent, overvoltage and undervoltage.
8. Monitoring system: Provide monitoring and access control alarm functions. In the general communication monitoring room, the equipment in the box can be observed in real time, and when a threat occurs, an alarm will be sent to the monitoring background through Ethernet remote communication.
9. Automatic fire suppression and emergency lighting system: Smoke sensors, temperature sensors, humidity sensors, emergency lights, etc. are installed in the container to form an electrical chain with the control switches of the system. Once a fault is detected, the container must be notified by means of sound and light alarms and remote communication. The user, meanwhile, cuts out the running lithium battery package.
In conclusion, the containerized mobile energy storage system provides a convenient and reliable solution for the storage and distribution of energy in harsh environments. With its various protective features and monitoring capabilities, this system ensures the safety and efficiency of energy storage and distribution. The choice of this system can significantly improve the overall performance of the power system and contribute to the deepening of the global energy transformation.
TLS has over 20 years’ experience in the special container industry, if you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Hotline: +65-65637288; +65-31386967
Written by Mandy
Comments are closed.