The production process and requirements for TLS offshore container are as below:
1. Produce the container frame and weld the container.
All primary structural welds are required to be welded by a class-certified welder, and full penetration welding is required. For containers that have passed the third-party inspection, they are sprayed according to the paint process, and the paint package is suitable for the marine environment
2. Install the floor.
First, calcium silicate plates were laid on the lower deck, then fixed steel mesh was installed on the surface, then the upper deck dressings were laid on the steel mesh, and finally the deck dressings were laid on the floor. After construction is complete, the flatness of the floor is measured and accepted by professional quality inspectors.
3. Lay down insulation material.
Fix the nails in advance at the locations where the rock wool insulation needs to be laid in the container. When attaching the nails, reserve space to make sure that the nails are firmly attached according to the standard. Laying of rock wool ensures that the length of the overlapping surface is sufficient, and the joints are covered with fireproof tape.
4. Install water pipes, air pipes, and cable trays.
Pre-lay insulation. Reserve the supporting boom needed to install the pipe on the top plate of the container to ensure that the pipe is straight and firmly secured.
5. Install interior trim wall panels.
Install the fixing slot of the fixing plate first, and then install the inner panel in the fixing slot. Before installation, ensure that the surface of the wall panel and the ceiling is smooth and flat, and ensure that the splicing gap is neat and straight.
6. Install the furniture and appliances. The furniture in the container must be installed and secured according to the requirements and locations in the preliminary design drawings. The power connection of the relevant equipment shall be constructed in accordance with the regulations and must be inspected by qualified quality inspectors during this period.
7. Testing & Acceptance
TLS accepts client's on-site inspection, video inspection, graphic inspection, and other methods for acceptance. We will only ship the containers after they pass the acceptance.